- Follow Christina Wehner on WordPress.com
- What Kind of an “Old Fashioned Girl” are You?
- Sound/Music in Film
- 2019 – A New Year
- The Revenge of Frankenstein (1958)
- Laugh, Clown, Laugh (1928)
- How I Came to Appreciate Charlie Chaplin
- The Charlie Chaplin Blogathon Has Arrived!
- Broken Arrow (1950)
- Strangers: The Story of a Mother and Daughter (1979)
Top Posts & Pages
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court - Movie and Book and What If It Was I Who Had Traveled Back in Time?
- Bing Crosby sings some Christmas songs that are NOT "White Christmas"
- Discussing My Fair Lady: The Ending
- The March of the Wooden Soldiers (1934)
- Dracula (1931) - A Comparison of The English and Spanish Language Versions
- Dorothy Lamour and the History of the Sarong Around the World
- Witness for the Prosecution - Movie, Play, Short Story, from Agatha Christie to Billy Wilder
- The Way We Live Now - Anthony Trollope...mostly about Mrs. Hurtle and Paul Montague
TagsAdventure Alfred Hitchcock Bette Davis Bing Crosby Blogathons Book Review British Films Comedy Dance Dancing Doris Day Drama Ella Fitzgerald Errol Flynn Fairy Tales Fantasy Fiction Film Noir Fred Astaire Great American Songbook Horror Humphrey Bogart Literature Movie Adaptations Movie Adaptations of Books Movie Review Movie Reviews Murder Musicals Mystery Romance Silent Films Songs Westerns WWII