This is just a quick aside to announce that I began a new blog called Birds, Food, Whatever. This blog is meant to be more casual (not that this blog is meant to be stuffy) where I can write about the Paleo Diet I follow and my interest in birding…as well as anything else that occurs to me or is shared with me. I will write about things like barbecuing, trying to make coconut milk for the first time, migrating Black-headed Grosbeaks and the Douglas Squirrels that keep stealing my bird seed… as well as one totally random post about pong and duck hunt.
- Follow Christina Wehner on WordPress.com
Join 388 other followers
- What Kind of an “Old Fashioned Girl” are You?
- Sound/Music in Film
- 2019 – A New Year
- The Revenge of Frankenstein (1958)
- Laugh, Clown, Laugh (1928)
- How I Came to Appreciate Charlie Chaplin
- The Charlie Chaplin Blogathon Has Arrived!
- Broken Arrow (1950)
- Strangers: The Story of a Mother and Daughter (1979)
Top Posts & Pages
- The Wheel Spins (aka The Lady Vanishes) - by Ethel Lina White
- Murder, He Says - the song
- Witness for the Prosecution - Movie, Play, Short Story, from Agatha Christie to Billy Wilder
- Anastasia: 1956 and 1997
- Disney's Sleeping Beauty (1959)
- What the Eye Hears: A History of Tap Dancing - Brian Seibert
- Celery Stalks at Midnight - Doris Day and Les Brown and His Band of Renown
- Discussing My Fair Lady: The Ending
TagsAdventure Alfred Hitchcock Bette Davis Bing Crosby Blogathons Book Review British Films Comedy Dance Dancing Doris Day Drama Ella Fitzgerald Errol Flynn Fairy Tales Fantasy Fiction Film Noir Fred Astaire Great American Songbook Horror Humphrey Bogart Literature Movie Adaptations Movie Adaptations of Books Movie Review Movie Reviews Murder Musicals Mystery Romance Silent Films Songs Westerns WWII