This is just a quick aside to announce that I began a new blog called Birds, Food, Whatever. This blog is meant to be more casual (not that this blog is meant to be stuffy) where I can write about the Paleo Diet I follow and my interest in birding…as well as anything else that occurs to me or is shared with me. I will write about things like barbecuing, trying to make coconut milk for the first time, migrating Black-headed Grosbeaks and the Douglas Squirrels that keep stealing my bird seed… as well as one totally random post about pong and duck hunt.
- Follow Christina Wehner on WordPress.com
- What Kind of an “Old Fashioned Girl” are You?
- Sound/Music in Film
- 2019 – A New Year
- The Revenge of Frankenstein (1958)
- Laugh, Clown, Laugh (1928)
- How I Came to Appreciate Charlie Chaplin
- The Charlie Chaplin Blogathon Has Arrived!
- Broken Arrow (1950)
- Strangers: The Story of a Mother and Daughter (1979)
Top Posts & Pages
- "The Jealous Lover" from A Story of Three Loves (1953)
- Discussing My Fair Lady: The Ending
- The Big Sleep - Movie and Book
- The March of the Wooden Soldiers (1934)
- Dorothy Lamour and the History of the Sarong Around the World
- Vertigo: Film Score, Herrmann, and Wagner
- "En Pointe: The Ballet Blogathon" Begins Today!
- The Big Sleep, 1945 and 1946 - How I Was Bamboozled and the Nature of Expectations
TagsAdventure Alfred Hitchcock Bette Davis Bing Crosby Blogathons Book Review British Films Comedy Dance Dancing Doris Day Drama Ella Fitzgerald Errol Flynn Fairy Tales Fantasy Fiction Film Noir Fred Astaire Great American Songbook Horror Humphrey Bogart Literature Movie Adaptations Movie Adaptations of Books Movie Review Movie Reviews Murder Musicals Mystery Romance Silent Films Songs Westerns WWII